mardi 15 mai 2018

'Bathing Beauties' at The Three Muses

8 commentaires:

  1. What a fantastic scene and creation Sim
    -always a joy to visit your site!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is so charming I love that you used figurines for you beauties what a cute idea with that fabulous background...well done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Amazing piece. All seem artificial - but beautiful! Well done,Sim 🐬🌞

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. however you created it - it is a faboulous artwork.........even if I had these materials - I could not finish it like this..............stays in mind!!!!! (it is me, Paula.....blogger changed something, so my profile is not visible in the comment......oh, what a hard work for an old woman like me every day with the technique....

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Well, what a winner, Miss Sim. Love the textures, love the bathing beauties and love the lovely beachside theme.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Very nice composition. Happy you dropped by my blog

    Much♥️love

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beauties indeed - this retro trio is just made for the beach!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. The epitome of elegance and beauty. Superb in every way.

    ดูหนัง

    RépondreSupprimer